Original Pupsaver Plush Black Dog Car Seat
Enter Code MillionDollar10 at Checkout for 10% Off!
Original Pupsaver Plush Black Dog Car Seat. The reasons for having a rear-facing dog car seat are similar to the reasons we keep infants and children up to 30 lbs. in a rear-facing seat for as long as possible. According to auto accident data, the majority of injuries in small children occur from coming into contact with hard surfaces in the car, like dashboards and front seatbacks. For unrestrained pets, this hard surface could be a windshield, front seatback, hard crate or worse. PupSaver is the only pet product manufacturer to address this concern and take safety beyond restraint. This patented rear-facing design mimics an infant safety seat and keeps your dog's head and neck supported and safe. Providing this kind of energy absorption is something that a seatbelt harness or crate can never do.
- Crash tested, the rear-facing design will catch your dog upon impact and act as a protective barrier to prevent contact with hard surfaces.
- Five total seatbelt-grade plastic clips (reversible for use behind the driver and passenger seats) lock PupSaver in place and integrate with seatbelt pre-tensioner in case of an accident to pull PupSaver safely over your dog.
- Full polyfill throughout (no inflation required!).
- Additional stitching, reinforced nylon backing at all attachment points.
- Heavy-duty metal j-hooks for lower LATCH (child safety seat) anchors in the back seat.
- A new all-metal tether attachment system provides security at the base of the seat.
- It can be used in the front or back seat.
- It can double as a pet bed while traveling.
Weight = 7 lbs.
Seat Cover Fabric: Nylon.
Filling: Polyester Fiber.
Seat Pad Filling: Polyurethane foam.
Tether Clasp/ Tether Attachment Points: Metal.
Size: 24" (seat bottom width) x 12" (seat bottom depth) x 18" (seat back height) For use with dogs up to 30 lbs.